Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

P320C

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • safinsd
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 89

    P320C

    Of the Sigs I have (P365, P238, P938, P320), the P320 Compact with X-Compact grip module and TLR-8G is my favorite.
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
  • #2
    Old Flash
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 1224

    That P320 Compact with X-Compact grip looks like a nice combo.
    I really like my P320C. Recently, I've been thinking of getting a P320XCompact upper and see how it handles with the P320C grip. An option I've been looking at for HD or CCW.

    Comment

    • #3
      safinsd
      Junior Member
      • Feb 2013
      • 89

      Originally posted by Old Flash
      That P320 Compact with X-Compact grip looks like a nice combo.
      I really like my P320C.
      The P320C is my favorite handgun and the X-compact grip is a great fit for me. It's my bedside gun. I want to buy a P320-M17. Would use it for CCW when hiking - if I'm wearing the attire to conceal it. Otherwise I'd take the P365. Plan to rent a G43X soon, curious how it handles. It might be a good alternative to the P365.
      Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1