Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colt 9mm 1911?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jcv1
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 223

    Colt 9mm 1911?

    I heard Colt is coming out with a new full-size 1911 in 9mm. Anyone have any idea of when these might be hitting the market? I get that the market may not include CA.
  • #2
    himurax13
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 3895

    Originally posted by jcv1
    I heard Colt is coming out with a new full-size 1911 in 9mm. Anyone have any idea of when these might be hitting the market? I get that the market may not include CA.
    Don't you mean will not include CA?
    Originally posted by Bumslie
    HK - the best 600 dollar gun, 900 dollars can buy.
    Originally posted by Sleighter
    Getting legal advice from a gun salesman, is like getting medical advice from a janitor at a hospital. Both make about the same per hour and both prove that being around something all day doesn't make you an expert.

    Lifetime NRA member.

    Comment

    • #3
      Quiet
      retired Goon
      • Mar 2007
      • 30242

      Originally posted by jcv1
      I heard Colt is coming out with a new full-size 1911 in 9mm. Anyone have any idea of when these might be hitting the market? I get that the market may not include CA.
      In order to be included in the CA market...
      It will need a magazine disconnect mechanism, a chamber load indicator, and a microstamping array.
      sigpic

      "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

      Comment

      • #4
        RR.44
        CGSSA Leader
        • Mar 2012
        • 1933

        No, I don't think you'll be seeing that here anytime soon, we don't get anymore new guns as far as 1911s go, that's why when I had the chance to grab a Springfield Loaded 9mm last month I jumped on it. Perhaps if you have a son or daughter or parent that lives out of state they could gift it to you. Otherwise forget it.
        sigpic

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1