Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Heizer pocket 223

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Xtracrispy
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 1330

    I wouldn't mind an autoloader version. So what if the grip is stupid big people still buy M92s and Deagles and they wouldn't be near as cool
    The actual value of above $.02 is less than $.01 after taxes.

    Originally posted by fighterpilot562
    I love meat. All in my mouth. Juices flowing down my mouth. And Id swallow

    Comment

    • #17
      laabstract
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 1960

      Sign me up for one in 7.62x39
      In memory of Ricky Lee Turner, January 16th 2009 Baghdad Iraq

      In memory of Rogelio Antonio Ramirez, August 26th 2007
      Saqlawiyah Iraq

      "most people quick to go to war haven't seen it."-
      unknown

      Check out my YouTube page
      http://www.youtube.com/user/DJCBX/videos

      Comment

      • #18
        Motosurgeon
        Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 425

        Comment

        • #19
          SVenigma
          Member
          • Apr 2012
          • 179

          Awesome! I want one.
          Shouldn't be too hard to make it SSE2 compliant. It already is single shot and just needs to be longer with a longer barrel right?

          Comment

          • #20
            .45 ACP
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2014
            • 1545

            That's hella stupid. But I'd like to shoot it.
            The Second Amendment ex-tends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding. - The United States Supreme Court

            Comment

            • #21
              SonofWWIIDI
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2011
              • 21583

              I'll take it!
              Sorry, not sorry.
              🎺

              Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

              Comment

              • #22
                sealocan
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2012
                • 9956

                I'm going to hold out for the .50 caliber ...That way when I can afford a Ma deuce M2 browning .50 caliber...

                I'll have something to loan out when people ask to shoot the .50 caliber.

                ;-)

                Comment

                • #23
                  OUTLAWZ
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2010
                  • 833

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Legasat
                    Intergalactic Member
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 4151

                    Super cool!
                    ..

                    .........STGC(SW)


                    SAF Life Member

                    sigpic
                    NRA Benefactor

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Frisco3Gun
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 709

                      Hand cannon!
                      God may have made men, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

                      Send me pics of your: Colt Detective Special, AMT Hardballer, pre-64 Winchester Model 70. I'm looking for them.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        deerdeerdeer
                        Veteran Member
                        • Sep 2014
                        • 2696

                        Wouldn't this count as a SSE2, since its built single shot only?

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          cusco19
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2013
                          • 1067

                          I'll take one too.. sign me up
                          DIY: 1911 idiot scratch fix

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Dano3467
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 7381

                            These are interesting but when's the 223 revolver coming out

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Hoshnasi
                              Veteran Member
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 2515

                              Originally posted by Staticsouls
                              Id rather get the 45lc/410 but we cant have that here. The double tap 9mm/45acp would be really fing sweet imo, but not that 223 due to velocity, and only one round. At least the double tap can have a follow up shot. ymmv

                              Buy one of these. $100



                              And while I've not shot the 9mm or .45 I've been told by those that have that they did not enjoy it.
                              Come to Flavor Country...

                              Originally posted by Kappy
                              You don't like homosexuality, don't let some dude stick his tab A into your slot B.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Hoshnasi
                                Veteran Member
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 2515

                                Originally posted by sealocan
                                I'm going to hold out for the .50 caliber ...That way when I can afford a Ma deuce M2 browning .50 caliber...



                                I'll have something to loan out when people ask to shoot the .50 caliber.



                                ;-)

                                Come to Flavor Country...

                                Originally posted by Kappy
                                You don't like homosexuality, don't let some dude stick his tab A into your slot B.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1