Hello, newbie to the site but have lurked for years.
This may have been covered but...
I am in California (since 68) and wanted to build an AR pistol from 80% lower, with bullet button. Is this possible without any LEO problems?
As this is now a "non removeable" (without tools) magazine, can I have a more than 10 rd mag installed (previously owned)?
I do have a registered AR rifle. Will this AR sitting along side the shorter BBL pistol model create any problems?
Would prefer responses from those who have real world experiences with these issues. Thanks in advance.
This may have been covered but...
I am in California (since 68) and wanted to build an AR pistol from 80% lower, with bullet button. Is this possible without any LEO problems?
As this is now a "non removeable" (without tools) magazine, can I have a more than 10 rd mag installed (previously owned)?
I do have a registered AR rifle. Will this AR sitting along side the shorter BBL pistol model create any problems?
Would prefer responses from those who have real world experiences with these issues. Thanks in advance.


Comment