Looking for Glock part #30724 with housing. Brownells is a no & Glock wont give or sell it to me. Riflegear no also. Any ideas where to find? Thanks.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock trigger housing/ejector #30724
Collapse
X
-
What is so special about that ejector? It looks like a Gen-4 part. If you have a problem with a Gen-4 gun, it should be under warranty.
.Be sure to ask your doctor if depression, rectal bleeding, and suicide are right for you.
In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.
I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth. -
-
WTB S&W 29/629 - 44mag 4" / Colt Commander 70 series
"If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals." -Jeff Snyder
"I will be spending the weekend studying...oh, and paying my taxes so they can continue to keep us safe from zombies, ghosts and goblins."
Ollshooter32
[/I]Comment
-
I have a G23 with a conversion 9mm barrel. Functions well, but loves to sling brass at 6. Stock #1882 would sling it mostly at 3, with about 1 in 10-12 rounds a lazy pop fly & I mean straight up! Currently trying a 336 which slings it further & ripping over my head, about 1-2 of 10 rounds are at 6. Likely stated the part number correctly 30724. At lease that's what I believe guys on here stated for a 9. Gen 3 G23 frame/slide. No biggie, it works as a 9 & it's better than .40 IMO. I guess it's win/win when my lady strips down & shakes out the girls after catching one!Yes I took the pic, no I didn't go swimming!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,539
Posts: 25,148,820
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18023 users online. 76 members and 17947 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment