Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

sig p220 combat

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    triggs75
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 1835

    Just make sure you are ok with the full size rail the combats have. Holsters would be pretty minimal as well

    Comment

    • #17
      justin526
      Junior Member
      • Jul 2014
      • 40

      Thanks for the heads up. I still plan to get one before the roster expires next year. As for the full rail. I have a full rail 1911, so no problems for me there!

      Any one interested in a Rock Island Tactical 2011?

      Comment

      • #18
        bacon_lover
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2010
        • 819

        I got my P220 Combat from yzernie. I'd recommend going through him.
        "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
        - Alexis de Tocqueville

        Comment

        • #19
          Str8Shoot3r
          Banned
          • Dec 2014
          • 167

          I have two 220 Combats. Both bought in California so you're good to go. The rail part really sucks as there is hardly ANY holsters for them.

          Comment

          • #20
            justin526
            Junior Member
            • Jul 2014
            • 40

            Originally posted by Str8Shoot3r
            I have two 220 Combats. Both bought in California so you're good to go. The rail part really sucks as there is hardly ANY holsters for them.
            gotcha. We'll it is a relief to know I am all good. Once I get the p220, I am a happy guy and will be done with firearms for awhile. LOL

            Comment

            • #21
              metalhead
              Member
              • Apr 2013
              • 444

              Have you considered the 5" barrel P220? P220 stainless match elite and P220 super match are great for target shooting.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1