Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just sprung a gen4 34

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Click Boom
    Calguns Addict
    • Nov 2013
    • 6955

    Just sprung a gen4 34

    This trigger feels way too good to be a glock, lol. Need to get my others feeling like this. Can't wait to ring some 100yard gongs.
  • #2
    Tok36
    Veteran Member
    • May 2013
    • 3061

    Gratz! May it ring many gongs.
    Vive La Exile Machine!!
    Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
    Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
    Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
    Will work for CZ Pics!

    Comment

    • #3
      Click Boom
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2013
      • 6955

      Is the only difference the connector, or springs too? The trigger break is so clean.

      Comment

      • #4
        Lumpia is sarap!®
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2008
        • 2267

        3.5 connector.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Click Boom
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2013
          • 6955

          Nice.

          Comment

          • #6
            ElDub1950
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2012
            • 5688

            DROS mine on Thursday. Can't wait!

            Comment

            • #7
              jayhuh
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 980

              Mines going up for sale 1/1/15. I prefer the way the 17 handles and want a closed slide.

              Comment

              • #8
                jay_cue
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2012
                • 1236

                Originally posted by jayhuh
                Mines going up for sale 1/1/15. I prefer the way the 17 handles and want a closed slide.
                I'll buy it now for $1200 so you don't have to wait for the first.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Nrai2020
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 2343

                  Originally posted by jay_cue
                  I'll buy it now for $1200 so you don't have to wait for the first.
                  I ll pay $1400..

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    _TomT_
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 3354

                    Originally posted by jay_cue
                    I'll buy it now for $1200 so you don't have to wait for the first.
                    I'll trade you my Gen 4 17 a straight up trade, also I don't have stock sights on my 17 though they are Sevignys. Heck I'll even add some money/ammo to sweeten the deal.

                    Edit: Wait nevermind, you're in San Diego... *sad panda
                    Last edited by _TomT_; 12-03-2014, 8:19 AM.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      mabilis_matulis
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 5121

                      Nice OP
                      sigpic
                      "its hard to face the problem if the problem is your face"

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        REDdawn6
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2011
                        • 2447

                        Gratz Click.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Click Boom
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 6955

                          Originally posted by REDdawn6
                          Gratz Click.
                          Heh long dong

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            _TomT_
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 3354

                            >dat trigger discipline

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              himurax13
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 3895

                              Originally posted by Click Boom
                              This trigger feels way too good to be a glock, lol. Need to get my others feeling like this. Can't wait to ring some 100yard gongs.
                              I didn't care much for the trigger on mine but it is definately accurate out of the box.

                              I will await your range report.
                              Originally posted by Bumslie
                              HK - the best 600 dollar gun, 900 dollars can buy.
                              Originally posted by Sleighter
                              Getting legal advice from a gun salesman, is like getting medical advice from a janitor at a hospital. Both make about the same per hour and both prove that being around something all day doesn't make you an expert.

                              Lifetime NRA member.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1