Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Do you even squib, bro?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    SoberClurichaun
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 1437

    Wow my first post here was about a squib. That's a crazy pic though, I don't understand. I only see a slight bulge in the barrel.
    "The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny."
    -Aesop's Fables The Wolf and the Lamb.

    WTS Toth Tools, AK misc, and Streamlight TLR3
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...3#post19963273

    Comment

    • #32
      KTM RICK
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2011
      • 564

      Wow. Amazing the mentality.

      Comment

      • #33
        glock7
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 3390

        Originally posted by RR.44
        Good ole progressive press, load a squib and keep on pulling.
        Yup, I experienced that and moved back to a lee ctp. It's better for my safety. Lol
        #blackriflesmatter
        <4 years till retirement, can't wait to leave this state
        California, where all of the good stuff is banned, registered, regulated or prohibited, yay.....

        Law abiding firearm owners have no chance in this state.

        Comment

        • #34
          floogy
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 2741

          Originally posted by ElvenSoul
          As fast as Jerry can pull the trigger I could see this. Amazing it did not blow up
          I doubt it was Jerry's gun. Looks like something a gunsmith saved for posterity.

          Comment

          • #35
            JTROKS
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2007
            • 13093

            I've seen a M-11 or Uzi barrel that was plugged up like that. Hard to believe but it happens, but what I don't understand is it's happening under range and practice condition where stress is not induced in any form except maybe worrying not looking cool enough.
            The wise man said just find your place
            In the eye of the storm
            Seek the roses along the way
            Just beware of the thorns...
            K. Meine

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1