Just bought a G17 Gen 4 and am in the market for a gun light. Just a light, no laser combo. I want an extremely bright and durable light. If someone can help me out, thank you.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Aftermarket gun light
Collapse
X
-
-
-


"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country."
- Dianne FeinsteinComment
-
Agree....TLR-1s. Look around, as noted you should be able to get it for $90-104, at the most.
Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017
Comment
-
Last edited by StuckInTheP.R.O.Ca; 11-03-2014, 7:10 PM.__________________________________________________ _____________
sigpicComment
-
Surefire X300 Ultra.
Originally posted by E Pluribus UnumDuring Y2K my neighbor and I were talking and he said he had a basement full of water and canned food. He asked if I had stocked up and I said that I had. I told him I bought a 12 guage shotgun, a .308 rifle and several bricks of .22 ammo.
He is an anti-gun guy and he said. "Well, you can't eat ammunition". I replied with "When I'm starving to death with a case of ammunition, who's door do you think I am going to knock on?"Comment
-
I was going to go with that model on a carbine but decided to go with a conventional flashlight with mount instead. More lumens and candella and saved about $50.__________________________________________________ _____________
sigpicComment
-
TLR-1-HLComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,543
Posts: 25,148,850
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18983 users online. 43 members and 18940 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment