I rented one of these at my local range and pretty much fell for it. Seems to be about the same size as a G19, but heavier. I don't mind the weight, but it does feel a bit fat.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Anyone here CCW a CZ75 D?
Collapse
X
-
A lot of the the leather holsters that fit a G19 will fit a CZ P01 as well.
If you can find someone to do an SSE for you, the Canik Stingray is an all steel clone of the P01 or a CZ 75 compact with a full length dustcover. I put one in jail recently and I am excited to pick it up in a few days.Originally posted by BumslieHK - the best 600 dollar gun, 900 dollars can buy.Originally posted by SleighterGetting legal advice from a gun salesman, is like getting medical advice from a janitor at a hospital. Both make about the same per hour and both prove that being around something all day doesn't make you an expert.
Lifetime NRA member.Comment
-
Vive La Exile Machine!!
Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
Will work for CZ Pics!Comment
-
I see no reason to go to clones. The CZ isn't expensive to begin with.A lot of the the leather holsters that fit a G19 will fit a CZ P01 as well.
If you can find someone to do an SSE for you, the Canik Stingray is an all steel clone of the P01 or a CZ 75 compact with a full length dustcover. I put one in jail recently and I am excited to pick it up in a few days.Comment
-
They are similar in size and take the same magazines but there are several differences between each one.
CZ decided to make the P01 with an aluminum frame and a decocker. I want a smaller version of my SP01 with a steel frame and the manual safety. Since CZ doesn't offer what I want, I will go with the off roster Canik Stingray which seems to get nothing but positive reviews.Last edited by himurax13; 10-28-2014, 4:12 PM.Originally posted by BumslieHK - the best 600 dollar gun, 900 dollars can buy.Originally posted by SleighterGetting legal advice from a gun salesman, is like getting medical advice from a janitor at a hospital. Both make about the same per hour and both prove that being around something all day doesn't make you an expert.
Lifetime NRA member.Comment
-
Vive La Exile Machine!!
Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
Will work for CZ Pics!Comment
-
If you love the CZ 75 compact with the Manual Safety, you would love the Canik Stingray because it has a full length dustcover and rail.
Was there a disagreement here?Last edited by himurax13; 10-28-2014, 4:54 PM.Originally posted by BumslieHK - the best 600 dollar gun, 900 dollars can buy.Originally posted by SleighterGetting legal advice from a gun salesman, is like getting medical advice from a janitor at a hospital. Both make about the same per hour and both prove that being around something all day doesn't make you an expert.
Lifetime NRA member.Comment
-
-
Did I forget to mention that J&G sales has them in stock for $320?
Last edited by himurax13; 10-28-2014, 5:14 PM.Originally posted by BumslieHK - the best 600 dollar gun, 900 dollars can buy.Originally posted by SleighterGetting legal advice from a gun salesman, is like getting medical advice from a janitor at a hospital. Both make about the same per hour and both prove that being around something all day doesn't make you an expert.
Lifetime NRA member.Comment
-
dan Wesson vs canikDid I forget to mention that J&G sales has them in stock for $320?
http://www.jgsales.com/canik-55-stin....-p-57900.html
Comment
-
Originally posted by BumslieHK - the best 600 dollar gun, 900 dollars can buy.Originally posted by SleighterGetting legal advice from a gun salesman, is like getting medical advice from a janitor at a hospital. Both make about the same per hour and both prove that being around something all day doesn't make you an expert.
Lifetime NRA member.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,692
Posts: 25,150,539
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17162 users online. 100 members and 17062 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment