Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bay Area HK armorers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nitroxdiver
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2009
    • 6979

    Bay Area HK armorers

    Anyone familiar with an HK armorer in the Bay Area? I have a USPc V1 that I want to convert to light LEM with ambi safety, so will need the detent plate changed out also from v1 to v10 style. Watching videos I think I could pull it off myself, but would rather pay a trained professional if anyone knows of one locally, Other option is shipping it back to HK. Thanks in advance.


    Sent from classified location using Tapatalk.
  • #2
    beanz2
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 12032

    I sent my wife's P30L to Bruce Gray in Oregon

    Hoping one day he can work the trigger and fit a thumb safety to our VP9 too.
    sigpic
    The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

    Comment

    • #3
      killnjoke
      Senior Member
      • May 2013
      • 826

      Originally posted by beanz2
      I sent my wife's P30L to Bruce Gray in Oregon

      Hoping one day he can work the trigger and fit a thumb safety to our VP9 too.
      What was done?How do you like it now?

      Comment

      • #4
        deephouse
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2012
        • 3858

        I'd be interested in knowing this too. Tagged!

        Comment

        • #5
          PolishMike
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2007
          • 6034

          Really John?

          I can do those with my eyes closed Lol
          Artist formally known as CEO of Tracy Rifle and Pistol

          Comment

          • #6
            beanz2
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2008
            • 12032

            Originally posted by killnjoke
            What was done?How do you like it now?
            Originally posted by deephouse
            I'd be interested in knowing this too. Tagged!
            We had their Reduced Reset Carry Perfection Package done on the P30L. The trigger pull is shorter and much more crisp. We have another bone stock P30L to compare it side by side.

            But believe it or not, the stock VP9 trigger is still shorter, though not as crisp as the worked P30L. I imagine it would be really nice after the work is done.

            But still hoping they can install a thumb safety for my wife. I know, I know, it's like having an automatic car changed to a manual transmission. Some people ask, "Why not just drive the thing? Learn to drive the automatic, the gear shifter is in your foot, not in your hand"
            sigpic
            The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

            Comment

            • #7
              PolishMike
              Calguns Addict
              • Nov 2007
              • 6034

              ...and I'm sure you could too.

              Try it! If you can't get it back together bring it by.
              Artist formally known as CEO of Tracy Rifle and Pistol

              Comment

              • #8
                PolishMike
                Calguns Addict
                • Nov 2007
                • 6034

                **** - Rob, not John lol

                Or was i right the first time? I can't keep track...
                Last edited by PolishMike; 10-22-2014, 5:03 PM.
                Artist formally known as CEO of Tracy Rifle and Pistol

                Comment

                • #9
                  nitroxdiver
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 6979

                  Originally posted by PolishMike
                  Really John?



                  I can do those with my eyes closed Lol

                  I'm sorry my friend, well there you go, found my armorer!


                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1