Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

located the S&W PC 5" Ported M&P!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • skosh69
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 4290

    located the S&W PC 5" Ported M&P!!!!!

    Finally found one for sale, too bad it's going continue to be for sale. Sorry, not going to pay $999 before SSE fees and such.



    I hope more come up for sale in the next 6 weeks to bring the price down, if not, may have to just consider the 5" CORE.
  • #2
    deviusdragger
    Member
    • Jul 2014
    • 311

    Ummmmm tthat is not the price for that one, I'm about to pay $800 OTD for one.

    Comment

    • #3
      skosh69
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2011
      • 4290

      Originally posted by deviusdragger
      Ummmmm tthat is not the price for that one, I'm about to pay $800 OTD for one.
      ??? Where are you getting the 5" model from then??? Price?

      Comment

      • #4
        The Shootist
        Senior Member
        • May 2010
        • 1796

        That's insane haha! Way over priced there are models in the 5" 40 that are mid $7ish little more bearable. Good luck with the hunt
        NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
        CRPA MEMBER
        FIREARMS POLICY COALITION MEMBER
        CGN CONTRIBUTOR

        Comment

        • #5
          saudadeii
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Dec 2012
          • 3468

          Well, there are no bids so apparently no one else will spend that much.
          My Marketplace Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k#post54003245

          Comment

          • #6
          • #7
            saudadeii
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Dec 2012
            • 3468

            Just wow!
            My Marketplace Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k#post54003245

            Comment

            • #8
              skosh69
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 2011
              • 4290

              Thats just sad.....guess they are the new "22 LR Ammo".....

              Comment

              • #9
                Tok36
                Veteran Member
                • May 2013
                • 3061

                Arg! Had my hopes up there for a second.
                Vive La Exile Machine!!
                Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
                Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
                Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
                Will work for CZ Pics!

                Comment

                • #10
                  skosh69
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 4290

                  Originally posted by Tok36
                  Arg! Had my hopes up there for a second.
                  How do you think I felt? I've been searching GB, GOG, everybody! 4.25" are everywhere and cheap.

                  Comment

                  • #11
                    AR-15
                    Member
                    • May 2011
                    • 150

                    My buddy and i just bought 4.25's from that guy. I spoke to him on the phone today and asked him why pricing was so high on the 5". He said "cause people are running the price up on them" MSRP is $812. The question is do you you want 5" as bad as the guys that paid top dollar in post #6?

                    Comment

                    • #12
                      uhlan1
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 6217

                      Meh, just get the non-ported 5" CORE. I hear the trigger on the ported is improved but still not all that. With the money you'll save you can put a new Apex kit in or put the savings towards the red dot..
                      "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

                      Comment

                      • #13
                        Whatisthis?
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2010
                        • 1820

                        Rick at Placer Tactical is getting one in (5" 9mm). I asked him price and he said maybe mid $800s before tax and DROS but he hasn't priced it yet so that in no way is an official price... But Rick has pretty good prices on most of his things.

                        If I was going to go that route with the 5" 9mm, I don't think you'll find a better price. It doesn't hurt to support a great guy either.

                        Comment

                        • #14
                          AR-15
                          Member
                          • May 2011
                          • 150

                          I was trying to support my LGS by having them order the M&P9 Performance Center but they said as of now all have been allocated. So i will be paying more but i will have exactly what i want.

                          Comment

                          • #15
                            skosh69
                            Veteran Member
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 4290

                            Originally posted by Whatisthis?
                            Rick at Placer Tactical is getting one in (5" 9mm). I asked him price and he said maybe mid $800s before tax and DROS but he hasn't priced it yet so that in no way is an official price... But Rick has pretty good prices on most of his things.

                            If I was going to go that route with the 5" 9mm, I don't think you'll find a better price. It doesn't hurt to support a great guy either.
                            That's good to hear!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1