Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beretta 92FS three dot vs M9 two dot sights

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • APV
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 620

    Beretta 92FS three dot vs M9 two dot sights

    I am considering Beretta 92FS or M9. I have stopped by the local store and checked both models. Target acquisition seems to be faster with two dot sights, but for some reason most of handguns I see have three dot sights. Is there any disadvantage of the two dot sight vs popular three dot sight?
    Is there any difference in quality between Italian made and US made models such as 92FS, M9, M9A1 from practical experience?
    sigpic
  • #2
    TeeMan
    Member
    • Dec 2013
    • 204

    Personally I like the two dot sights better: they're less "busy" and quicker to acquire. I think the divots in the sights are the same on both guns, though, so with a little paint you can set either one up the way you like.

    Comment

    • #3
      sholling
      I need a LIFE!!
      CGN Contributor
      • Sep 2007
      • 10360

      I like the 3-dot M9A1.
      "Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." --FREDERIC BASTIAT--

      Proud Life Member: National Rifle Association, the Second Amendment Foundation, and the California Rifle & Pistol Association

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1