Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Thoughts for SSE gun

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    mamono
    Member
    • Feb 2014
    • 430

    Thoughts for SSE gun

    I just put one on reserve when I picked up my Sig from jail.

    Rock Island Armory M1911-A2 FS Tactical 2011 VZ, 22 TCM, 5", Model# 51947

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411815375.190036.jpg

    Will be an interesting caliber to shoot, 22 TCM FMJ can pierce 4mm steel plate at 15 meters. Images taken from another Calguns thread about the RIA M1911.



    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411815399.056411.jpg

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411815411.873664.jpg
    Last edited by mamono; 09-27-2014, 4:01 AM.
    Ebates - Use my link to join, earn $10.
    https://www.ebates.com/r/DREAMI137?eeid=28187

    Active Junky - Use my link to join, we both get $10.
    https://www.activejunky.com/invite/203490

    Comment

    • #32
      AR23C
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2010
      • 840

      glock41 & glock42

      I have had a Glock41 for about 4 months around 600 rounds through it and am very happy with this GTW G41 gun ..My Glock41 will eat up any 45ammo unlike the picky 1911...I just DROS a Glock42 today just in time before the end of the year ..go with a Glock OP you wont be disappointed with it I guaranty it ..

      Last edited by AR23C; 10-07-2014, 4:33 PM.

      Comment

      • #33
        MrsR
        Junior Member
        • Jul 2014
        • 18

        P938 is a great little pistol. With price of gun and SSE fees you should fall just under $800. It's been a very reliable little piece, easy to conceal...I love mine.

        Comment

        • #34
          john67elco
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2012
          • 3155

          Originally posted by Nguyen
          Youre talking about a military that refused to adopt the ak as their service rifle. Instead, they want a jamomatic m16/m4..
          Originally posted by Gwalker99
          ""Calgunners couldn't wait to start falling all over themselves as to how to best comply""


          half of you here are weak and lame that will basically wind up being happy with .22 single shot pistols or single barrel shotguns..

          sigpic

          Comment

          • #35
            CAguy
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2013
            • 855

            Originally posted by billybob_jcv
            Asking this crowd to choose between a Glock and a 1911 is like asking a bunch of NASCAR fans to choose between Chevy & Ford...
            That one is easy! Toyota!

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1