Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ Custom Work in San Diego?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • C&Rcollector
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 834

    CZ Custom Work in San Diego?

    Can anyone recommend a pistol smith in the San Diego area for CZ's?

    I would like to have an LPA adjustable rear sight cut into my slide and a single action trigger with action job.

    The CZ Custom Shop wants $600 plus shipping both ways...this seems excessive.

    Any help is appreciated.
  • #2
    CAGLS
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 3707

    Give CGW a call.

    Comment

    • #3
      Tok36
      Veteran Member
      • May 2013
      • 3061

      Might want out check out:

      Cajun Gun works: http://cajungunworks.com/
      Send David an email for pricing or check out the website.

      or

      Automatic Accuracy :http://automaticaccuracy.net/
      I have not used these guys as of yet, but they seam to have a good rep.

      As far as a CZ gunsmith local to SD, i cannot help ya. Good luck with your search.
      Last edited by Tok36; 09-10-2014, 6:26 PM.
      Vive La Exile Machine!!
      Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
      Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
      Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
      Will work for CZ Pics!

      Comment

      • #4
        C&Rcollector
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2012
        • 834

        Thanks. Anyone local?

        Comment

        • #5
          BEE
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2011
          • 2901

          KD Gunsmithing in Fallbrook. Might be quite a drive for southern San Diegans.



          They did custom work on a local calgunner's CZ SP-01 which can be seen on the portfolio section of the website. Looks like great work to me.
          Last edited by BEE; 09-10-2014, 4:52 PM.

          Comment

          • #6
            C&Rcollector
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2012
            • 834

            BEE thank you! I will give them a call.

            Comment

            • #7
              BEE
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2011
              • 2901

              No prob! Update us how it goes. I have been meaning to try them out..

              Comment

              • #8
                Dattebayo
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2013
                • 2344

                I honestly think sending it out to Cajun Gunworks is the best way to go. That is all they specialize in and there isn't a single negative review on them that I have read with verifiable proof of any wrongdoing. I have a number of aftermarket parts I purchased from CGW and their customer service and product has always been outstanding. My most recent issue was that my sear spring wasn't strong enough to hold my new race hammer up on recoil and sometimes slipped to the safety bar, where when I reported this to CGW, they sent me a more stout sear spring free of charge.

                They offer a great product second to none and would not trust anyone else with my CZ's.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1