Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Calling Dan Wesson 1911 Owners

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    InertiaDriven
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 99

    I don't own a DW, but if I did, it would be the Black Valor. I have handled them before and they are very nice as everyone here has stated. The Truth about Guns just did a review of the Black Valor.



    RG has the Black Valor for $1,839.00 , a good deal.



    Much success in your search!
    Life Member NRA

    Comment

    • #32
      trigger945
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2012
      • 5795

      Thank you all for your insight and well wishes!
      One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

      AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

      Comment

      • #33
        JackRydden224
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2011
        • 7229

        DW received my Guardian yesterday at 11:43 am to replace the front sight with a taller one and this morning at 4:30 am I received a notice that the work has been done! I'm really impressed with this company both with their product and customer service.

        Comment

        • #34
          usmcspud
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2005
          • 709

          I have Colt's, Kimbers, and one SA. Bought a stainless V-Bob. Incredibly accurate w a sweet trigger. My last sse this year is a guardian in 38 super. Great for the money. I actually was able to select from 3 v bobs the lgs had in stock and compare each one to an Ed Brown. Each DW was nicer than the Ed Browns. Ed Browns were 1 k more.
          YMMV.

          Comment

          • #35
            jtake
            Member
            • Feb 2011
            • 367

            Picked up a PM7 a few weeks ago, took it to the range finally last weekend and it was awesome! I have not shot any other high end 1911s, but compared to Ruger and Colt, totally different experience.

            I have a full frame stainless Valor sitting at my FFL awaiting DROS (30 day wait issue). I am hoping to add a PM9 to fill one of my last SSE slots before the end of the year.

            Comment

            • #36
              pkc168
              Member
              • May 2010
              • 312

              Dan Wesson = you can not go wrong.

              Comment

              • #37
                C&Rcollector
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2012
                • 834

                I have two PM7s. One from the Dan Serva era and a new production from CZ.

                I cherish them as much as my custom 1911s, which include Brown, Baer and Springfield.

                Comment

                • #38
                  350Bull
                  Junior Member
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 82

                  Please don't laugh at me here, but I have 3 1911 I'm looking at and want to only buy 1 high end one (at least right now).

                  How does a DW Specialist compare to a Colt Rail gun and a SA MC Operator? Is the DW the way to go for best overall? thanks.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    C&Rcollector
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 834

                    Out of those 3 I would buy as follows:

                    - Spec.
                    - MC
                    - Rail G.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      350Bull
                      Junior Member
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 82

                      Originally posted by C&Rcollector
                      Out of those 3 I would buy as follows:

                      - Spec.
                      - MC
                      - Rail G.
                      Thanks. And thanks to OP for starting the thread on these amazing guns.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1