Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Vector Arms Receiver Rifle or Pistol?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Douglas711
    Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 195

    Vector Arms Receiver Rifle or Pistol?

    Ok so if I bring in a Vector Arms Uzi recevier is it classified as a rifle or pistol? Can I specify if I want it to be a pistol?
  • #2
    Douglas711
    Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 195

    I forgot pistol receiver in not able to be drosed, must be built. How do you know how a receiver was built, rifle or pistol?

    Scenario, recevier at dealer, bring part assmble at dealer, full size uzi receiver pistol. Does that sound doable?

    Comment

    • #3
      Douglas711
      Member
      • Aug 2008
      • 195

      God I hate CA. Ok single shot if its a pistol. I bought the carbine which has the 16 inch barrel. If it is a single shot pistol, is it illegal to convert it later to semi?

      Comment

      • #4
        trinydex
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 4720

        once it's a rifle you can never make it a pistol. this is what i've heard.

        it's "easy" to make a single shot pistol by just putting in a single shot magazine. look up bob sled magazine and you'll see what it is. i don't know if they make one for uzis but you can easily make one yourself i think.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1