Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

P2000 brand new, decocker stuck

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 8mmFMJ
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2011
    • 7405

    P2000 brand new, decocker stuck

    Haven't even fired it. Got it home and wanted to oil it and I can't rack it. The decocker is stuck down. It's all locked up.

    This is my life with guns. Basically, I'm getting tired of buying something and waiting 4 months for it to actually shoot right. Marlin, DPMS, Sig, now H&K

    please tell me I'm overlooking something
  • #2
  • #3
    Dead*Reckoned
    Veteran Member
    • May 2010
    • 2643

    Hk : you suck and we hate you

    Comment

    • #4
      8mmFMJ
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2011
      • 7405

      Are you ****ing kidding me

      I'm reading the instructions now not there yet lol one minute

      Comment

      • #5
        username111
        Junior Member
        • Jan 2014
        • 82

        Just a wild guess, I'm not familiar with the P2000, just the USPs. Does it have a safety lock in the mag well that has been engaged?

        Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • #6
          iluvmycolt
          Veteran Member
          • May 2013
          • 3247



          Comment

          • #7
            8mmFMJ
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2011
            • 7405

            Originally posted by eagle eye
            Originally posted by username111
            Just a wild guess, I'm not familiar with the P2000, just the USPs. Does it have a safety lock in the mag well that has been engaged?

            Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
            Thank you. What the **** h&k! Glad the key was in the box.

            I was 100% sure I was returning this Unfired. For 830 I couldn't pass up the deal. I figure come January if I don't like it or haven't fired it I won't lose anything if I want to sell it. It just felt so right that's why I got it

            Thanks again guys

            Comment

            • #8
              8mmFMJ
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2011
              • 7405

              Pic

              Comment

              • #9
                ruchik
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2010
                • 1189

                Don't worry, we've all had those "I'm an idiot" moments.

                Comment

                • #10
                  8mmFMJ
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 7405

                  Ya this is def one of them


                  I'm still bitter from DPMS returning a broken .308 upper to me 3 times forcing me to get loud with em

                  Comment

                  • #11
                    username111
                    Junior Member
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 82

                    Originally posted by Dead*Reckoned
                    Hk : you suck and we hate you
                    Someone get this guy a tissue.

                    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • #12
                      8mmFMJ
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 7405

                      Originally posted by username111
                      Someone get this guy a tissue.

                      Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                      It's DR he gets a free pass to say what he wants; and rights to everyone's sister too. It's just the way it is.

                      Comment

                      • #13
                        Bobby Ricigliano
                        Mit Gott und Mauser
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 17439

                        I am glad it worked out. HK pistols are expensive and have a weird, cultish following, but they are very reliable and well made. My USP .45 is one of my favorite pistols.

                        Comment

                        • #14
                          osis32
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 5912

                          They keep putting wonky stuff in guns it's bs. I just want it to go bang when i pull the trigger. Get rid of your stupid interlocks and all other extraneous non obvious crap please. At least you figured it out. The worst is when they put something really important as a side note in tiny font way off in the middle of nowhere.
                          Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

                          Comment

                          • #15
                            _TomT_
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 3354

                            *knock on wood

                            There hasn't been a defective HK thread in god knows how long. Yet people still nitpick about them.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1