Last spots are more VP9s, since I ditched my glocks for it. I won't need 4 VP9s, so I figure the last spot will be a PPQ, or a 320.
I like the PPQ (not as much as the HK), but it would just be a range gun for me. The trigger has too much take up, and is a little light feeling for my preferences in a HD/carry weapon.
I think I'd actually consider carrying a 320 if I ever got a ccw, from all accounts I've seen it has the short take up/firm break I prefer.
I like the PPQ (not as much as the HK), but it would just be a range gun for me. The trigger has too much take up, and is a little light feeling for my preferences in a HD/carry weapon.
I think I'd actually consider carrying a 320 if I ever got a ccw, from all accounts I've seen it has the short take up/firm break I prefer.

Comment