I have the 9mm and will be getting the .45 before Jan 1st. Not a bad price on them either. I shoot the XDs better than the XD and XDM models and I have average size hands.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
XDS thoughts..
Collapse
X
-
Out of all the guns own the XDS 3.3 is my Fav. And 99% of the time I see them for sale. I buy them. I like the 9mm better. For me the 3.3 is better to carry then the 4.0. I have sold the 3 XDS in 4.0 for something diff.WildLeaks.org -
Former Professional Strangler and Shooting ChampComment
-
I have a friend with the 3.3 .45 who let me shoot his and I fell in lust with it!
He then went out of town for two weeks and let me baby-sit it.
Shot the crap out of it.
I found the stock sights incredible, the trigger great, the recoil about like my G26.
Truly fell in love with it.
If I were to buy one, it would have to come out of my frivolous account as I already have the 26 and now a PM9. I'm good on small guns.
Sadly, the frivolous account is sucking wind these days.Comment
-
Get it b4 sse goes away.I have a friend with the 3.3 .45 who let me shoot his and I fell in lust with it!
He then went out of town for two weeks and let me baby-sit it.
Shot the crap out of it.
I found the stock sights incredible, the trigger great, the recoil about like my G26.
Truly fell in love with it.
If I were to buy one, it would have to come out of my frivolous account as I already have the 26 and now a PM9. I'm good on small guns.
Sadly, the frivolous account is sucking wind these days.
Love my XDS better then my GlocksWildLeaks.org -
Former Professional Strangler and Shooting ChampComment
-
Great gun. I carry my full size but have the XDs when I'm running or at the gym or otherwise in clothing I can't hides full size. I have the 3.3 The 4 would certainly be more controllable but it won't fit in a pocket right. So basically determine your need. Practice with the 7 round mag. A bunch of rounds with the 5 starts to hurt your palm. But since it's the same ergo's and controls as full size that gets all the drill time and I just exercise the little guy occasionally. Trigger is the best stock out of the XD line. Shirt throw and reset. A little heavy but well see if that lightens up after a couple hundred more rounds.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkComment
-
Op did you go eith the 4 or 3.3? I have a 3.3 9mm and im considering the 4.0 9mm as well. Im a 9mm guy I dream of running out of ammo! (Youtube colionnoir guys who carry 9mm)just happy to be here. I like talking about better ways to protect ourselves.
Shop at AMAZON to help Calguns Foundation
CRPA Life Member. Click here to Join.
NRA Member JOIN HERE/Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,767
Posts: 25,151,480
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24607 users online. 126 members and 24481 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment