Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Off-Roster Wish List

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • srandsr
    Junior Member
    • May 2012
    • 2

    Off-Roster Wish List

    Now that AB1964 has passed, I'm curious to know what off-roster semi-auto handguns my fellow calgunners intend to buy or would recommend for others to buy?
    I purchased a Walther PPQ M2 5" in 9mm and went through the SSC conversion dog and pony show a couple months ago. Now I'm glad I did.
  • #2
    rman
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 2267

    last 5 purchases were SSE
    p220 x-six
    xds
    pap m92
    p938
    p227

    i have no idea whats on the roster anymore.... but list of wants (and likely will not gets)
    another sp2022
    s&w 500 4"
    p220 non-railed or sas
    ria or other budget/beater 1911



    Sent from my Motorola 2-way Pager via ForumBeeper

    Comment

    • #3
      john67elco
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2012
      • 3155

      Sounds silly but I really want a couple of sr22s as I missed the boat when they were on roster
      Originally posted by Gwalker99
      ""Calgunners couldn't wait to start falling all over themselves as to how to best comply""


      half of you here are weak and lame that will basically wind up being happy with .22 single shot pistols or single barrel shotguns..

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        SDM44
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2010
        • 3903

        My list is the same as the other 10 similar threads that have all popped up within the last couple of weeks.

        Ironically, a small portion of them are from first time posters who just recently registered with the site, as if they are trying to get ideas on what's hot so they can buy now and flip next year at an inflated PPT price

        Comment

        • #5
          k1dude
          I need a LIFE!!
          • May 2009
          • 15970

          Originally posted by SDM44
          My list is the same as the other 10 similar threads that have all popped up within the last couple of weeks.

          Ironically, a small portion of them are from first time posters who just recently registered with the site, as if they are trying to get ideas on what's hot so they can buy now and flip next year at an inflated PPT price
          Good catch.
          "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

          "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

          Comment

          • #6
            sparrky
            Member
            • Jun 2009
            • 472

            Hey flippers, HK p7 and HK23 are hot.....hehe..

            Comment

            • #7
              doubledgarage
              Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 442

              I'm tempted to buy couple guns to flip......... but, knowing myself, I will end up keeping the guns, LOL.

              Picked up 4x SSE handguns last year, and 3x this year (2 are already on order). Just threw down a deposit for one an hour ago.

              Comment

              • #8
                CAGLS
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 2012
                • 3709

                Les Baer 45 or another Dan Wesson 1911
                Glock Gen4 17, 19, or 30
                Another CZ Shadow variant, P-09, P-07, or SP-01 Phantom
                Most important wish is to abolish the CA Gun Roster and not need SSE indefinitely.

                Comment

                • #9
                  madoka
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 2039

                  I now own 40 off roster handguns, but unfortunately my SSE wish list is more than 30 guns long.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    VectorScalar
                    Member
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 291

                    Originally posted by sparrky
                    Hey flippers, HK p7 and HK23 are hot.....hehe..

                    Remington R51....



                    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

                    This post will self-destruct in X seconds.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      JoeCA
                      Member
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 127

                      So far I've got:
                      - Gen4 G17
                      - G30S


                      Want to buy:
                      - Gen4 G26
                      - Seecamp LWS .380
                      - Gen4 G29
                      Last edited by JoeCA; 07-19-2014, 4:50 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Jimmy310
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2009
                        • 1766

                        Id love a glock 30S!



                        WTT: Federal hydrashock 40s&w JHP's for 9mm fmj's locally


                        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=927721

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          BEE
                          Veteran Member
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 2901

                          Dan Wesson Valor in stainless. Just haven't pulled the trigger to actually purchase it yet, maybe soon.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            phase1
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 1753

                            Flippers are good , the more off rosters we get here the better, down the line after they pass through a few peoples hand the price will go down
                            Originally posted by Intimid8tor
                            I don't need one but I might need one.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              geoint
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 2014
                              • 4385

                              Originally posted by Jimmy310
                              Id love a glock 30S!
                              lol. wasnt the 30S developed and marketed specifically for the LAPD? Could have sworn it was all LAPD undercover BS in the ads I saw for the 30S when it first came out.
                              Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt

                              I Hate California.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1