Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Jailed a CBOB yesterday

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ausala
    Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 159

    Jailed a CBOB yesterday

    Perhaps just to be the contrarian retro guy, lately I have been using my 1911 more and more, and my modern pistols less and less. So I had been agonizing over whether to get an EMP or a CCO-type 1911, when this week's Turners ad came in with the CBOB listed for $1499. I walked in, asked to see it, and after a single dry firing my HSC and CDL were out on the counter. Wow.

    Hope it doesn't disappoint when I can get it to the range. I'm going to be eating poor for a few months ....
  • #2
    ruddogg
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 2581

    Congrats you won't be disappointed

    Comment

    • #3
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      congrats.

      Comment

      • #4
        skosh69
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 4290

        Congrats, you're gonna love it! Great price too.

        Comment

        • #5
          spunkrazy
          Junior Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 12

          You will like it, great gun.

          Comment

          • #6
            hk200085
            Member
            • Apr 2013
            • 473

            You will definitely not regret this purchase. You also got a good deal on her too.

            Comment

            • #7
              killnjoke
              Senior Member
              • May 2013
              • 826

              Congrats I did the same thing when I bought mine.Perfect fit in my hand and very accurate.Its a keeper.

              Comment

              • #8
                Synergy
                I need a LIFE!!
                • May 2008
                • 14303

                I love mine!

                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  chiselchst
                  Very Nice Honey Badger
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 2025

                  You won't be disappointed as previously stated. That is a very good price! I've paid more.

                  DW's triggers are pretty sweet. Had one customized, except the trigger. Every time I let someone shoot it, they comment what a great trigger job I had done. I explain, the trigger has not been touched...

                  Save more, and SSE a VBOB before the years end (or a Valor full size). You'll be glad you did... PB&J and baloney can sustain life, LOL...

                  For more info on DW's (and all 1911's) check out the DW section at 1911forum.com. You'll find anything you ever wanted to know, and more!

                  Range report please when she makes bail!
                  My Opinion - Worth What You Paid For It...

                  DO NOT Use Amazon Smile! Use Shop42A.com
                  Originally posted by FremontJames
                  I guess it depends on what your definition of law breaking is.
                  Originally posted by Librarian
                  Here, let me Google that for you ... :)

                  No, no, that would be cruel.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    FresnoRob
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2013
                    • 2133

                    On my want list. I'm sure you will love it.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Sky_DiveR
                      Veteran Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 3017

                      Sweet pistol. Love the trigger as well as the fit on those. Kinda sharp on the bottom of the slide but otherwise an outstanding pistol. Just waiting for the range report now.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        trigger945
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 5795

                        Congrats!

                        I have been eyeing a DW out of curiosity. Range report and pics please (dirty gun pics are the best!) when possible.

                        Enjoy!
                        One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

                        AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Legasat
                          Intergalactic Member
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 4151

                          Excellent choice!

                          Long life, shoot often!
                          ..

                          .........STGC(SW)


                          SAF Life Member

                          sigpic
                          NRA Benefactor

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Tank 57
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 4177

                            Another happy CBOB owner here.Has been flawless so far.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              mabilis_matulis
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 5121

                              Congrats...
                              sigpic
                              "its hard to face the problem if the problem is your face"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1