Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gen 4 Glock 19 or 26?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wild_weasel
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 1257

    Gen 4 Glock 19 or 26?

    I have my eyes on either a Gen 4 Glock 19 or 26 at OC Firearms but cannot decide which one to get. I already have a Ruger P95 and LC9 along with a Blackhawk Convertible in 9mm/357 Mag. I have also read where you can buy a Glock in 40 S&W and buy an optional 9mm barrel and you are good to go.

    Cheers,
    W-W
    sigpic
    Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.
  • #2
    SDM44
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 3903

    19 is more versatile, meaning the size is still compact enough to carry concealed, but large enough to fit in your hand to well & comfortably to shoot all day long the range.

    Sure you can shoot the 26 all day long at the range, but the grip length isn't as comfortable to hold in your hand like the longer 19 grip is.

    Not to mention, the 19 usually has a better resale value and sells faster (more of a wanted model) so if you don't like it, selling it shouldn't be difficult.

    Comment

    • #3
      CK_32
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Sep 2010
      • 14369

      I personally can't shoot Glock subs as much as I love Glocks. I would never suggest one.
      For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

      What's Your Caliber??


      My Youtube channel

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1