Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ P-01 and NSN #

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zartan
    In Memoriam
    • Nov 2010
    • 6269

    CZ P-01 and NSN #

    Since CZ updated the recoil spring in the P-01, they also removed the NATO NSN # from the frame. I wanted the number for cool factor. If I happen to find one with the nsn #, can I just install the updated recoil spring and be done?

    "If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
    -Dalton



    WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

    http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg
  • #2
    Euphoria526
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 3812

    But if that's yours the nsn nber is there? I'm confused
    Originally posted by Jimi Jah
    I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
    Originally posted by elpaisa1
    I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

    Originally posted by Euphoria526
    I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

    Comment

    • #3
      scoobie
      Junior Member
      • Aug 2013
      • 90

      It wasnt the recoil spring, it was the slide stop spring, and theres absolutely no need to anyways unless it wasnt locking back or something. Of course you can replace the spring if you really wanted to, its like 5 bux.

      Comment

      • #4
        nikki#2
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2009
        • 2164

        Wasn't aware CZ stopped it... Thanks. Agree I would want it on there myself.

        For many years, the P-01 carried an NSN engraved on its frame, making it the first NATO-spec pistol ever available to the public.
        Recently, the factory decided to upgrade the slide stop spring which in turn means the current models may not carry the NSN.

        Explore CZ's latest firearms, including the CZ 600 and CZ 457 series. Shop online, customize with the configurator, and find local dealers.​

        Comment

        • #5
          AP2
          Banned
          • Jan 2014
          • 728

          Mine has the NSN. People ask about it and think I put it on there but I tell them the story behind it and they're fascinated.

          Comment

          • #6
            Zartan
            In Memoriam
            • Nov 2010
            • 6269

            Originally posted by Euphoria526
            But if that's yours the nsn nber is there? I'm confused
            Sample pic from image search

            Originally posted by AP2
            Mine has the NSN. People ask about it and think I put it on there but I tell them the story behind it and they're fascinated.
            Awesome! That's why I want one. How much was yours? If you don't mind.
            "If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
            -Dalton



            WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

            http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg

            Comment

            • #7
              Euphoria526
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 2012
              • 3812

              Makes sense I thought you were showing yours. I was like...I'm... That HAS the number lol.
              Originally posted by Jimi Jah
              I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
              Originally posted by elpaisa1
              I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

              Originally posted by Euphoria526
              I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

              Comment

              • #8
                BEE
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2011
                • 2901

                Never letting go of mine

                Comment

                • #9
                  Patermagnus
                  Member
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 229

                  Originally posted by BEE
                  Never letting go of mine
                  Same here!
                  NRA Lifetime Member
                  Front Sight Lifetime Member/Commander (PM me if you are interested in certificates or membership information that includes Ammo/Firearms purchase upgrades).

                  I try to deny myself any illusions or delusions, and I think that this perhaps entitles me to try and deny the same to others, at least as long as they refuse to keep their fantasies to themselves.- Hitch

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Tok36
                    Veteran Member
                    • May 2013
                    • 3061

                    Dammit, that is two more people that i cannot buy one from!
                    Vive La Exile Machine!!
                    Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
                    Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
                    Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
                    Will work for CZ Pics!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      guest1
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2014
                      • 1038

                      Originally posted by Tok36
                      Dammit, that is two more people that i cannot buy one from!
                      Make that 3. I just got mine.
                      My 1st CZ and not the last. #2 is on the way
                      Last edited by guest1; 07-02-2014, 3:14 PM.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Sleighter
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 3624

                        4. That gun will be mine as long as I'm alive.
                        If you are wondering if you can get a LTC in Riverside County: THE ANSWER IS YES!

                        Join the discussion at:http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=352777

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Euphoria526
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3812

                          Ummmm #5
                          Twas my first pistol and I'm never letting go
                          Originally posted by Jimi Jah
                          I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
                          Originally posted by elpaisa1
                          I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

                          Originally posted by Euphoria526
                          I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            ranfunck
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2014
                            • 46

                            Love mine to but might let it go.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              SWAT226
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2013
                              • 575

                              Originally posted by Euphoria526
                              Ummmm #5
                              Twas my first pistol and I'm never letting go
                              #6, my 5th CZ but still in jail

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1