Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 22 price

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vampyredark
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 502

    Glock 22 price

    Is $614 out the door for a new Glock 22 right?
    Do you know anyone wanting to sell a G22 in Kern county?
  • #2
    4DMASTR
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 1077

    Here in the vally they can be had for $499 new all day long. Seems pretty high to me even for an expensive store

    Comment

    • #3
      5ZS
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2014
      • 1047

      Ask for $499.99 + tax + dros.

      Comment

      • #4
        Vampyredark
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2011
        • 502

        So if I include dros and tax to that 499 price am paying appx $75 dollars more here?? Hmm... maybe its okay because I would spend about 50 dollars in gas just driving to a nearest city.

        Comment

        • #5
          hermosabeach
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Feb 2009
          • 19807

          $500 is a GREAT price... typical sale price seems to be more along the $519- $529 range
          Rule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

          Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)

          Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

          Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
          (thanks to Jeff Cooper)

          Comment

          • #6
            trigger945
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2012
            • 5795

            Yeah, $499 + tax ($45 if at 9% in LA) + 25 DROS = $569 OTD.

            $614 - $569 = $45

            Is $45 difference worth it? Good luck!
            One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

            AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

            Comment

            • #7
              Hardwarejunkie
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 840

              Check Davidson's Gun Genie for your area, you can set it up to 100 miles away: http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/default.aspx

              Prices in my area range from $499 to $562 for the gun so $563 to $656 OTD.

              Wasn't that guy with all the Glock police trade-ins in Bakersfield? Get-A-Gun? I got my Oakland PD trade in G22 from Sac Black Rifle for $349 (a while ago).

              Looks like J&G has some used ones around $380, you'd have to factor in fees, shipping, new mags and the hassle though.
              Last edited by Hardwarejunkie; 06-28-2014, 2:13 PM.

              Comment

              • #8
                Vampyredark
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2011
                • 502

                Originally posted by trigger945
                Yeah, $499 + tax ($45 if at 9% in LA) + 25 DROS = $569 OTD.

                $614 - $569 = $45

                Is $45 difference worth it? Good luck!
                Yeah, its worth it then, because I would easily spend that to fill my tank to go a neighboring city. So I guess we have fair prices.

                Comment

                • #9
                  send it_hit
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2010
                  • 2454

                  Honestly that is a great price. All the LGS around me have it from $549-$599, which is $625-$680+ OTD with 9% tax.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    AP2
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 728

                    Being in San Diego I'm minutes from GlockStore and they have Glocks at $499 all day.

                    I actually just jailed a Gen 4 Glock 22 FDE today for $559 before taxes and DROS.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Virus55
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 1697

                      Havent paid more than $499 for any of my glocks
                      Active Law Enforcement
                      Certified Glock Armorer
                      Hunter & Fisherman
                      God Bless The USA
                      Lets Go Brandon!!!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Varg Vikernes
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 2831

                        I would find a police surplus one for $400 or so.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Click Boom
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 6955

                          Man local guy quoted me 642 otd for gen3 I want them deals...

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            acegunnr
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2334

                            Here you go $350

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              KrisDSA
                              Veteran Member
                              • Apr 2014
                              • 2850

                              Originally posted by Click Boom
                              Man local guy quoted me 642 otd for gen3 I want them deals...
                              What shop ..
                              WildLeaks.org -
                              Former Professional Strangler and Shooting Champ

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1