Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Very cool 1911 grips

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mr.RoDiN
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 934

    Very cool 1911 grips

    Hey guys i did a quick search. I dont know if this has been posted or not. I apologize if it already has. Check these grips out. I think they are really really bad ***. www.wickedgrips.com
    "Calguns, where we show our opponents our hand, tell them our next move and expect to win."
  • #2
    bonjing
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 963

    these are SWEET i like alot of the styles that he has, I'd like a design of my own. very pricy though

    Comment

    • #3
      socalguns
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 1707

      they're funny
      "Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you."

      Comment

      • #4
        Matt-man
        Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 343

        My wife got me a set of those for Christmas a couple of years ago.


        Traditionalists will probably have a cow, but I think a lot of their designs are really cool.
        Somebody wake up Hicks.

        Comment

        • #5
          kalibear
          Yo
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Oct 2005
          • 604

          Damascus grips for $450? Dang, I can buy a new Glock with that!

          Custom Handgun Pistol Grips- Wicked Grips makes pistol grips and parts for the top handgun models including the 1911, Glock, Desert Eagle, CZ 75 and Beretta
          "Want me to punch-i-size your face, for free?" ~ RF

          Comment

          • #6
            CalNRA
            Calguns Addict
            • Apr 2006
            • 8686

            Originally posted by Matt-man
            Traditionalists will probably have a cow, but I think a lot of their designs are really cool.
            I'm by now means a stout Traditionalist(my two 1911s are SS and OD Green), but some of the designs belong on a Hot Topic shirt rather than a 1911.
            Last edited by CalNRA; 05-30-2006, 4:52 PM.
            Originally posted by cvigue
            This is not rocket surgery.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1