Hi guys.
Hope this is the right place...
My little brother wants to buy my Sprignfield Armory V12 off me.
Since they don't really make them anymore. i've had it for a long time. maybe 2K rounds through it? It's basically the older full stainless 45 loaded with compensated barrel.
Really a fun range gun, but with wrist issues I have..even compensated the 45 can be a bit much for me. I prefer 9mm 1911s now.
What's a fair price to charge? Market price and 'lil bro' price in california?
have all the goodies, it's probably 8/10 condition stainless. Plus i'd give him 20 mags or so (4-8 wilson).
Thanks
Mike
Hope this is the right place...
My little brother wants to buy my Sprignfield Armory V12 off me.
Since they don't really make them anymore. i've had it for a long time. maybe 2K rounds through it? It's basically the older full stainless 45 loaded with compensated barrel.
Really a fun range gun, but with wrist issues I have..even compensated the 45 can be a bit much for me. I prefer 9mm 1911s now.
What's a fair price to charge? Market price and 'lil bro' price in california?
have all the goodies, it's probably 8/10 condition stainless. Plus i'd give him 20 mags or so (4-8 wilson).
Thanks
Mike

Comment