Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 19 Competition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chapped Hide
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 3901

    Originally posted by noob_tube
    Interesting. I'm in the handgun section, but it feels like OT.
    I Like Turtles
    **** your feelings!

    Comment

    • IVC
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2010
      • 17640

      Originally posted by nahpungnome
      the OP gets banned, but his thread lives on! lol, how it has mutated.
      It involves reasons why the OP got banned and the very serious issue of how racism and other discrimination is handled on these forums. This is not a pissing contest of OT, but something that has far reaching consequences when it comes to perception of the gun community as a whole.
      sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

      Comment

      • jasmoore3
        Junior Member
        • Feb 2013
        • 53

        Originally posted by IVC
        In the post where you mention "white sheets." Unless you're talking about a detergent commercial, it's a reference to KKK, which is a hate group against blacks. If even mentioning EBT is in your eyes equivalent to "hate of people of color," then that's where you described EBT recipients as black. QED.
        Perhaps you take your own advice and do a search. The KKK hates Semites, Hispanics, Catholics, gays, Muslims, etc. Not just blacks.

        Comment

        • mosinnagantm9130
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2009
          • 8783

          I like how the name he picked to come back under was "chode"
          Originally posted by GoodEyeSniper
          My neighbors think I'm a construction worker named Bruce.

          Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.
          Originally posted by ChopperX
          I am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?
          Originally posted by Jeff L
          Don't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.

          Comment

          • Darryl Licht
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            • Dec 2012
            • 2259

            Originally posted by mosinnagantm9130
            I like how the name he picked to come back under was "chode"
            His new name is...

            Permaban!
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
            --Thomas Jefferson
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx

            Comment

            • daphonz
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2012
              • 593

              Originally posted by mosinnagantm9130
              I like how the name he picked to come back under was "chode"
              His "initial" username was ch0de but I'm guessing that someone made him change to chide (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...php?p=13035884), so naturally it makes sense to come back as chode to defend his honor.

              Comment

              • IVC
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jul 2010
                • 17640

                Originally posted by jasmoore3
                IF the incident occurred then I would expect BOTH members to be banned. If not then please ban me so I can tell others I was banned for being anti-racist.
                Originally posted by jasmoore3
                Doesn't matter, the EBT reference is disparaging and demeaning no matter what race.
                Originally posted by jasmoore3
                Perhaps you take your own advice and do a search. The KKK hates Semites, Hispanics, Catholics, gays, Muslims, etc. Not just blacks.
                Only one group on your list is a race. If you are linking EBT cards to racism, you're linking EBT cards to that group.

                You'd do better if you claimed that the "white sheets" reference was indeed a reference to a detergent commercial.
                sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

                Comment

                • hikingwithguns
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2012
                  • 554

                  Well that escalated quickly.
                  This is public land, we're not hunting, we're hiking with guns. There are no deer or pigs on public land

                  Comment

                  • Cowartm
                    Member
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 146

                    still looking on this page of threads for some reference to glock 19's...

                    Comment

                    • ELIXIR
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2011
                      • 1194

                      Interesting thread. Surprisingly, it's still going.

                      #pureblood

                      Comment

                      • jasmoore3
                        Junior Member
                        • Feb 2013
                        • 53

                        Originally posted by IVC
                        Only one group on your list is a race. If you are linking EBT cards to racism, you're linking EBT cards to that group.

                        You'd do better if you claimed that the "white sheets" reference was indeed a reference to a detergent commercial.
                        Get a book and learn something. Semites and Hispanics, are a "race" according to the U.S. census bureau. But I'll add some more that the KKK dislikes. Asians, Native Americans and so on.

                        Comment

                        • Spaceghost
                          Calguns Addict
                          • May 2006
                          • 5772

                          Is there something in the water lately? So many people have flipped their lid recently.

                          Comment

                          • IVC
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jul 2010
                            • 17640

                            Originally posted by jasmoore3
                            Get a book and learn something. Semites and Hispanics, are a "race" according to the U.S. census bureau. But I'll add some more that the KKK dislikes. Asians, Native Americans and so on.
                            Here is directly from the source:Census Bureau.

                            You better quit while you're behind.
                            sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

                            Comment

                            • jasmoore3
                              Junior Member
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 53

                              Originally posted by IVC
                              Here is directly from the source:Census Bureau.

                              You better quit while you're behind.
                              You're proving my point, thank you. There are more "races" than just black or white as you inferred. But according to your "logic" the original OP should not have been banned because comments about Hispanics cannot be racist. lol

                              Comment

                              • Mossy Man
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 7641

                                I'm 12, what is this?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1