Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ P01 Search

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oneanddone
    Member
    • Jan 2014
    • 137

    CZ P01 Search

    Hey Calgunners, I have been searching for this beauty for a few weeks now and no luck. Do you guys know where I could find one?
  • #2
    ranfunck
    Banned
    • Feb 2014
    • 46

    Look on gunbroker just saw a p-02 and some other variants

    Comment

    • #3
      AP2
      Banned
      • Jan 2014
      • 728

      Try Kygunco, CZ custom, Damascus gun shop regularly. They pop up every now and then.

      You will need a FFL who can SSE it if it has the standard cap SKU.

      Comment

      • #4
        HKRick
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 720

        Find it on Gunbroker and SSE. Check the SSE thread for a dealer near you. I just dros'd (2) CZ 75 B's 1 Black, 1 Polished with Digital Instincts in Sunnyvale. Chris is very easy going and helpful. Highly recommend using him. He makes the process very smooth and effortless.

        Comment

        • #5
          trigger945
          Calguns Addict
          • Sep 2012
          • 5795

          There is one in the marketplace selling for $720 and comes with 5 mags. Sac area. Not sure where you are OP.

          Good luck!
          One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

          AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

          Comment

          • #6
            3lixer
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2013
            • 548

            I got mine in the marketplace. If you're patient you can get one that way (with a little luck). If you want it now go the Gunbroker & SSE route.

            Comment

            • #7
              ServiceCop
              Junior Member
              • Apr 2014
              • 19

              I'd wait until later this year when the California SKU becomes available. I think they estimated about late summer. That will save you the SSE fee but maybe it's not worth a couple hundred bucks to wait a few months. But I think as the Cali skus hit the market then the prices will also drop a bit. Seems like the prices have jumped by $100 or more on the retail end compared to prices a year ago.

              Comment

              • #8
                munkeeboi
                Veteran Member
                • May 2008
                • 4997

                cz raised all their prices to distributors at the beginning of 2014


                AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
                iTrader Thread

                Comment

                • #9
                  HKRick
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 720

                  I think Markley's in Watsonville had one in stock last week when I was calling around looking for my CZ 75B.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    oneanddone
                    Member
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 137

                    Thanks guys you have extremely helpful to this newbie! This has proven to be a great community!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      agent88
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 1772

                      Originally posted by ServiceCop
                      I'd wait until later this year when the California SKU becomes available. I think they estimated about late summer. That will save you the SSE fee but maybe it's not worth a couple hundred bucks to wait a few months. But I think as the Cali skus hit the market then the prices will also drop a bit. Seems like the prices have jumped by $100 or more on the retail end compared to prices a year ago.
                      Just wondering what this is about. I can see CZ doing things this way but ... well I can wait. At least they're not falling off list

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        uhlan1
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 6217

                        Originally posted by HKRick
                        Find it on Gunbroker and SSE. Check the SSE thread for a dealer near you. I just dros'd (2) CZ 75 B's 1 Black, 1 Polished with Digital Instincts in Sunnyvale. Chris is very easy going and helpful. Highly recommend using him. He makes the process very smooth and effortless.
                        Yea, Chris at Digital is just outstanding.
                        "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          uhlan1
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 6217

                          Originally posted by HKRick
                          I think Markley's in Watsonville had one in stock last week when I was calling around looking for my CZ 75B.
                          Yes they did, might still have one, didn't notice tonight.
                          "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            CAGLS
                            Veteran Member
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3707

                            Check also Automaticaccuracy.com Matthew Mink's store. He's out of stock at the moment but he does have the SP-01 Tactical in 9mm and 40sw in stock right now.
                            Last edited by CAGLS; 04-22-2014, 4:06 AM.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1