Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Post your cz hit pattern data chart (pic)
Collapse
X
-
-
I was so excited when I got the new SP-01, I don't know if I even looked at mine.
I'll have to see if I can find it.Too many hobbies, Too little time.
Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...Comment
-
We should shoot ours now. My tac sport gets 1 inch at 25 yards now and my 75sa adter work can shoot thumbtacks at 15 yards.Comment
-
OP, how do you like that P-01? I'm getting the fever to start hunting for one soon."If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
-Dalton
WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpgComment
-
-
"If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
-Dalton
WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpgComment
-
My SP-01 only has four hits on the target, unlike yours which has five. Mine are all in the first square. The dispersion area (group size) on my paper says 60mm (@25meters). With good handloads I can shoot 5 shots inside a quarter at 10 yards by resting the gun on a block of wood. I have not done any test @ 25 meters yet.
.Be sure to ask your doctor if depression, rectal bleeding, and suicide are right for you.
In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.
I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,729
Posts: 25,150,856
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16484 users online. 142 members and 16342 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.





Comment