Just got the call M&P Shields are arriving. I've been in line since October '12 when they first put them on sale...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Turners called, CA Shields are in.
Collapse
X
-
I won't believe it until I actually see one lolHave a good day! -
i think $469.99"The gun has played a critical role in history...an invention that has been both praised and denounced...served hero and villain alike...and carries with it moral responsibility. To better understand the gun is to better understand history."Comment
-
-
$500 including SSE at island view for the non CA version.Comment
-
??
I just started DROS on an SSE'ed Shield. We were chatting about the fact that CA compliant Shields probably don't even exist.
I asked if he had any, he told me the price (SSE'ed and I bought it. Not much more than a week or two from Inquiry to DROS).
And $480 OTD, non-CA Shield before anyone asks.==================
sigpic
Remember to dial 1 before 911.
Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.
There. Are. Four. Lights!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,333
Posts: 25,146,901
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28470 users online. 71 members and 28399 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment