Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Kydex Holster For This 1911 Setup

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tjmorales
    Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 100

    Kydex Holster For This 1911 Setup




    Short of a custom job, or leather does anyone know if there is a Kydex Holster available for this 1911 Setup
    CT Lasergrip
    CT Lightguard
    Boris, who had a goat, and Ivan, who didn't. One day, Ivan came upon a strange-looking lamp; when he rubbed it, a genie appeared. She told him that she could grant him just one wish, but it could be anything he wanted.
    Ivan said, "I want Boris' goat to die."
    -Old Russian Fable
    This Is California In A Nutshell
  • #2
    pastureofmuppets
    Senior Member
    • May 2013
    • 1805

    Drop me a line if you are in Riverside or Orange County, I build one for you if you bring the gun so I can press it.
    Host of the FAST OC podcast.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1