I have found a cz 75 p-01 with a sku 01199 but in the product description it says its a 14 rd isn't a 14 rd 91199
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CZ 75 P-01
Collapse
X
-
you are correct. I would call them and verify the description. -
I bought an sp-01 last month due to falling off list. I contacted CZ on 1/27 and they said they will continue to renew the roster as long as California would allow them to. We just need to hope no more stupid laws will be passed. That same day I talked to them the SP-01 was renewed.Comment
-
Yeah just hope they don't do to it what they did the 97. Swap the front sight, grips, and barrel then you're in SSE land
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,642
Posts: 25,149,972
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16519 users online. 52 members and 16467 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment