what's the bore axis of the m&p like compared to the glock? i know my glock feels VERY low. i can't remember how the m&p i shot felt like now.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
bore axis compare
Collapse
X
-
If you want low bore axis check out a Steyr M-A1.
-
-
Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 45 AD
sigpicNRA Life MemberComment
-
The Steyr probably has the lowest bore axis on the market. I think the old Bernadelli pistiols and Sig P210 are pretty low too.
GLock should eb lower than the M&P, Sig, and other modern guns, aside from the Steyr.
I'd LOVE to see a Steyr M-A1 in .45!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,515
Posts: 25,148,575
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15450 users online. 132 members and 15318 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

I love my M-40, and my S-40 too!! 
Comment