Anyone have any experience with these Sarco Colts? I can't tell anything from the pics on their website. They are priced from $499 to $699 depending on the markings.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sarco Colt 1911A1?
Collapse
X
-
Have no experience with SARCO Colts but can speak on the uber-ness of "C" prefix Colt 1911A1 pistols. My grandfather passed down a 1932 commercial model to me and it is, without exception, the finest example of the 1911 pistol I have ever handled. Not sure what abuse the Buenos Aries police might have done but I'd seriously consider taking the plunge on one of these, especially for the asking price. Might be the only chance most of us get to have one of these pistols without spending $2k or more."A vote is like a rifle; it's usefulness depends upon the character of the user." - Theodore Roosevelt
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,334
Posts: 25,146,956
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27949 users online. 115 members and 27834 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment