Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

HK2000sk slide lock

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dad4mnc
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 810

    HK2000sk slide lock

    This gun is new to me. LEM conversion.On a empty magazine, the slide does not lock back. This occurs with all three magazines I have. Shooting your typical 115gr FMJ. Any help as to why? TIA.
    Isaiah 6:8
  • #2
    jchen76@gmail.com
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2004
    • 2092

    How many rounds have you put in so far? Did you try hotter ammo? Is your thumb hitting the slide release?

    My friends sig 226 did this, after about 150 rounds, it broke in and no issues since.

    I recommend letting someone fire few rounds until empty to make sure it isn't operator error before changing ammo, then calling HK CS.

    Comment

    • #3
      tbc
      Calguns Addict
      • Jun 2011
      • 5955

      Your thumb may ride on the slide lock. Next time switch your hand or move your thumb below the slide lock.


      Sent via Tapatalk 2

      Comment

      • #4
        dad4mnc
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 810

        Yep, this was it. I'm a lefty and this is my first hangun with a slide lock release on the right side. I was riding it with my thumb. After I posted I did a search and sure enough, diagnosed my own problem. Thank you for this forum and the "search" button IS your friend!
        Isaiah 6:8

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1