Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

P239 On or Off Roster?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • biglou_71
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 23

    P239 On or Off Roster?

    I'm looking to buy a used (2009) Nitron P239 in .40 S&W with no mag-disconnect and no LCI. This will not be a PPT. It will be shipped to my dealer from out of state. I'm trying to confirm this is ON roster. My transfer dealer is out of town until Friday so I can't ask him. The roster has these models approved:

    P239 (Blued) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 3.6" .357 SIG 12/31/2014

    P239 (Blued) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 3.6" .40 S&W 1/29/2015

    P239 (Blued) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 3.6" 9mm 12/31/2014

    P239 DAK / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 3.6" .357 SIG 12/19/2014

    P239 DAK / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 3.6" .40 S&W 12/19/2014

    P239 SAS (2 Tone) 239-40-SAS / Stainless Steel, Polymer Pistol 3.6" .40 S&W 12/19/2014

    It appears to be ON roster but I don't want to assume that this roster is straight forward.

    Any input would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
  • #2
    WildeSide
    Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 112

    Good question.

    Comment

    • #3
      Markinsac
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2007
      • 1022

      The P239, in its basic models, have been on the list for some time. They have no requirement to have the mag-disconnect nor the LCI.

      If you go down to your local store, you're likely to find them in the case.

      Since your dealer is out of town, you don't need to rush shipping - you might be able to wait and have him confirm. The .40SW is on the list already through next year.

      BTW, I have a P239 .40SW. What you call Nitron will fall under Blued in the list as I see no P239 Nitron on the SIG web site in either current or discontinued forms.

      Comment

      • #4
        biglou_71
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2005
        • 23

        Thanks. I was sure it was on roster but one can't be too careful when it comes to stupid CA laws. Anyhow, I found a P239 with a German made frame from a dealer who is registered with the CA DOJ. I do not want one of the all US made guns--I prefer the older ones. It's not always easy to find a dealer willing to ship to CA and also who has done the registration process so I wanted to jump on this one. Thanks again for confirming it for me.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1