Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Walmart ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rob145
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 650

    Walmart ammo

    My local walmart on Dennery Road in San Diego has a new policy!

    [IMG][/IMG]
    NRA member
  • #2
    tal3nt
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 3168

    4:30pm to Midnight? So they won't sell you ammo in the afternoon? That's terrible..

    Comment

    • #3
      Saym14
      Calguns Addict
      • Jul 2009
      • 7892

      that suck. cant go in on lunch ? stupid. since the demand is pretty much normal again.

      Comment

      • #4
        tradecraft
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2008
        • 4630

        3 boxes a day....lol.
        Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraft

        Comment

        • #5
          Cedone12
          Member
          • Mar 2013
          • 484

          Sucks to read this but I haven't. Bought walmart ammo for the past few months. I've been doing more online buys when I "need" to buy.

          Comment

          • #6
            jonc
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2009
            • 6406

            Wow

            Comment

            • #7
              steel30
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2013
              • 2042

              Maybe they will go back to regular times and 'no limit' when they get stocked again...
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                jayhuh
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 980

                Still won't stop the retired Mopes from queuing up in line and grabbing all the ammo so they can horde it and/or flip it for profit. It just means that they can sleep in now. It also makes it easier for Wal-Mart since they don't have to staff the sporting goods section so early.

                Comment

                • #9
                  LMTluvr
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 1348

                  It's not walmarts fault. Blame the dbags in there buying ammo up to flip it.
                  Things are pretty normal at the few I go to. It's not there for days on end but I can get my wants (9mm 40 and .223) on a daily basis. .22 is another story altogether.
                  Slayer of abalone and lingcod.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    IEChuck
                    Junior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 62

                    At my local WM .223 and 5.56 are stacking up because no one wants to pay .60+ cents a round for it. My last trip there still no .22, but they had at least 4 boxes of the 720 round Federal I think it is at $457! The 50 rnd value packs of Winchester green/white box is now almost $30.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      MR_X
                      Member
                      • Jul 2013
                      • 424

                      Just buy it on line on bulk. You will save on the long run.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SB1964
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 4876

                        Cant always be about "flipping" & gouging. Imagine getting calls all day long about 22 ammo & people standing around? I tried to buy a few boxes of .45 a few days ago & no-one would show up to open the case. This was on Aero Dr.

                        I agree, the 5.56 was overpriced!
                        Yes I took the pic, no I didn't go swimming!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          nahpungnome
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2013
                          • 2159

                          I was so happy the day I found 45 ACP WWB in stock at Walmart. I bought the last two remaining 100 round boxes... then I shot them. Dirtiest ammo I've ever seen. I'll never buy WWB again. I'll try Federal if they have them in stock though.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            HOGDOG1955
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2012
                            • 2401

                            instead of callin us mopes you should be nice and ask a retired guy to look for ammo for you,lol. for those of us who do go early it wouldnt really matter except for the time we need to get there to be up in the line when ammo comes out. i think the ones it will hurt is the folks who go in at differing times.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              L84CABO
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 8776

                              Originally posted by MR_X
                              Just buy it on line on bulk. You will save on the long run.
                              These days it's hard to find ANY ammo that's affordable. Even on line.
                              "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

                              Fighter Pilot

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1