Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sweaty Sigs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Citadelgrad87
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2007
    • 16976

    Originally posted by evlblkrfl
    My 226 has been flawless for 14 years. No more oil than any other pistol I own.
    This is my experience. I bought a 226 in May, 1990, that's 23 years. It gets cleaned and lubed exactly the same as anything else, a single drop of clp on the rails. Probably 4k rounds, give or take. Several classes, courses, idpa, and reserve academy.

    Exactly zero malfunction. Your mileage not likely to vary.
    Originally posted by tony270
    It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.
    Originally posted by repubconserv
    Print it out and frame it for all I care
    Originally posted by el chivo
    I don't need to think at all..
    Originally posted by pjsig
    You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    sigpic

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1