Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

S&W 6904 upgrades?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • B-rizzle
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2013
    • 2

    S&W 6904 upgrades?

    I have a 6904 model handgun I inherited from my grandfather. It has definitely had a handful of rounds through it. I was wondering if this is a gun that I could upgrade, I'd like to lighten the trigger, possibly install different sights and possible replace the grip. Are there any manufacturers that make upgrades for this model? It seems like most of what I see is for the m&p's or glocks. Any info would be appreciated.
  • #2
    e90bmw
    Senior Member
    CGN Contributor
    • May 2013
    • 1268

    Old pistol. Not a lot of stuff. I have a 59xx.
    Crimson trace laser grip is available.
    You can get different sights.

    Check your local gunsmith.

    Comment

    • #3
      Sputnik
      Senior Member
      • May 2011
      • 2240

      Unless you want night sights they really don't need much. You can put Hogue grips on it, I had some--didn't like em that much. They're solid guns with a decent double action trigger and and a good (not 1911 good) single action pull.
      These 3rd gen Smiths are all around 10 or more years old so you'll find far fewer accessories for them as you will for the newer guns.
      If you want I can take it off your hands so you can get an M&P... j/k hold onto it, they're nice pistols.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1