Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HSC test
Collapse
X
-
-
When I took my test, there was a guy taking it next to me at the same time. He got 9 wrong. I think he may have been a zombie, but I didn't stop to check his pulse. Just took my card and got out of the shop that let someone that dumb even think about firearms.

He was a demon. He was a parasite. He was a cancer. We were the cure. And he left you for a bitter grave today. - Coalition Bear
There's a lot of fine ways to die. I ain't waiting for the government to choose mine. - Malcolm ReynoldsComment
-
I did it with no preparation. The only question I missed was "How old do you have to be to buy a firearm?" As I'm way above the age where I need to know that, I couldn't care less about the answer.
One thing to watch, they nearly scored me as missing most of them because they didn't have the score card lined up properly.John -- bitter gun owner.
All opinions expressed here are my own unless I say otherwise.
I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice.
sigpicComment
-
Easy test, hard to fail. I passed with 100%, and only guessed on one question, whether a felony conviction resulted in a lifetime proscription on owning guns.
As Dimitri at City Arms said, the only people he has seen who fail the test are those with English language comprehension problems.Comment
-
Skim the practice test, the only hard question is something like "What should a child do if they find a gun?" and that's only hard because my answer would be don't touch, tell and adult, and they want some goofy 4 step process that rhymes. As it turns out that question isn't on the actual test. Can a convicted felon purchase a firearm? T/FComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,696
Posts: 25,150,546
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21390 users online. 95 members and 21295 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment