Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

beretta 92 compact inox

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • customiiguy
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 1666

    beretta 92 compact inox

    Loving the way this gun looks. Does anybody own one? i had a M9 but sold it cus the grip was so bulky. Any opinions on this one. I want it so bad


  • #2
    nahpungnome
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2013
    • 2159

    Looks pretty nice with the rail.

    Comment

    • #3
      SILENT GUNMAN
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 1468

      Throw away that nickel plated sissy gun and get yourself a Glock.
      "Suck on my machine gun" (Ted Nugent)

      Originally posted by Fishslayer
      "9mm is for killing Europeans. For truly dangerous people you need a .45."
      Originally posted by fighterpilot562
      I showed up naked to ur house with cake. But you weren't home. YOur wife maced me. And I was arrested

      Comment

      • #4
        JPagaduan
        Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 252

        I had an m9 as well. Sold it for the same reason. I really tried to love it.

        That compact is mighty nice though. How much do they usually run?
        sigpic
        Quod Est Necessarium Est Licitum

        Comment

        • #5
          titus75
          Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 396

          That's a compact model "L" yah? I have one, not Inox though , I bought it off CG a few years back, it's off roster, I went thru some major headaches to get it. My only complaint is the grip is a little small for my hand, I never have been able to find grip extenders.

          Last edited by titus75; 05-26-2020, 10:52 PM.
          I didn't buy fireworks on the 4th of July, if I want fireworks I'll call my ex-wife.

          Comment

          • #6
            Intimid8tor
            Calguns Addict
            • Apr 2007
            • 6607

            I have a couple different 92 compacts. The Type M is a single stack compact and there is also a double stack version. None of mine have rails. They are just like their bigger siblings.
            Starve the beast, move to a free state.

            Bwiese: "You are making the assumption the law is reasonable/has rationale."

            Comment

            • #7
              customiiguy
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2012
              • 1666

              Originally posted by SILENT GUNMAN
              Throw away that nickel plated sissy gun and get yourself a Glock.
              i have a couple of glocks already.

              Comment

              • #8
                customiiguy
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2012
                • 1666

                Originally posted by Intimid8tor
                I have a couple different 92 compacts. The Type M is a single stack compact and there is also a double stack version. None of mine have rails. They are just like their bigger siblings.
                so the type m is thinner? well can only hold 10rds in cali anyways..oh yea the rail makes it look hot

                Comment

                • #9
                  titus75
                  Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 396

                  Originally posted by customiiguy
                  so the type m is thinner? well can only hold 10rds in cali anyways..oh yea the rail makes it look hot
                  The model "M" clip capacity is 8 rounds if I recall correctly. Unless you have very small hands I wouldn't bother with the model "M".
                  Last edited by titus75; 11-26-2013, 9:26 PM.
                  I didn't buy fireworks on the 4th of July, if I want fireworks I'll call my ex-wife.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    serjm1a1
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 1522

                    effing sweeeet
                    1928 Tula Mosin Nagant
                    1939 Terni Carcano
                    1940 Sauer K98K
                    1942 Springfield M1 Garand
                    1942 Toyo Kogyo Arisaka Type 99
                    1943 Royal Ordinance Lee Enfield

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Intimid8tor
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 6607

                      Originally posted by titus75
                      The model "M" clip capacity is 8 rounds if I recall correctly. Unless you have very small hands I wouldn't bother with the model "M".
                      You do recall correctly. 8 round magazine. It's no smaller of a grip than other compacts, in reality it's bigger. I don't carry mine, but it used to be a carry gun for the guy I bought it from.
                      Starve the beast, move to a free state.

                      Bwiese: "You are making the assumption the law is reasonable/has rationale."

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        customiiguy
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 1666

                        dammit i might have to bite the bullet and sse this baby!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Firerescuebatt07
                          Senior Member
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2378

                          looks good

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Mr. Beretta
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 6614

                            How much?

                            Where at ?

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              ruddogg
                              Veteran Member
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 2581

                              that is nice... I've never considered a Beretta, but I may have to now!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1