Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I should just stay home

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kalieracer
    Veteran Member
    • May 2008
    • 2987

    I should just stay home

    Jailed a Sig Scorpion Gov... today...

    "Gawd, asks a qustion, gets two good answers, denies/ still doesn't get it.

    This is the kinda person that shouldn't be building things- go store bought.
    Bill Wiese"
  • #2
    ChuckW
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 296

    Sometimes the guns under the glass counter just call out to us.

    Comment

    • #3
      kalieracer
      Veteran Member
      • May 2008
      • 2987

      With me it's worse than stray puppies

      Originally posted by ChuckW
      Sometimes the guns under the glass counter just call out to us.

      "Gawd, asks a qustion, gets two good answers, denies/ still doesn't get it.

      This is the kinda person that shouldn't be building things- go store bought.
      Bill Wiese"

      Comment

      • #4
        Firerescuebatt07
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2011
        • 2378

        Congrats!!!!

        Comment

        • #5
          trigger945
          Calguns Addict
          • Sep 2012
          • 5795

          So true... But when we stay home, we are on CalGuns marketplace

          Congrats!
          One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

          AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

          Comment

          • #6
            kalieracer
            Veteran Member
            • May 2008
            • 2987


            "Gawd, asks a qustion, gets two good answers, denies/ still doesn't get it.

            This is the kinda person that shouldn't be building things- go store bought.
            Bill Wiese"

            Comment

            • #7
              poriggity
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2013
              • 891

              Beautiful! I am hoping my next gun is gonna be a 1911... Love it.
              Scott
              www.takebackthe2nd.org

              Proud Member of:

              Comment

              • #8
                kalieracer
                Veteran Member
                • May 2008
                • 2987

                Wanted the Colt, didn't have the loot to spend on it


                "Gawd, asks a qustion, gets two good answers, denies/ still doesn't get it.

                This is the kinda person that shouldn't be building things- go store bought.
                Bill Wiese"

                Comment

                • #9
                  CK_32
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 14369

                  I loved the price point and features sig offers. But that dam external extracor kills it for me.
                  For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                  What's Your Caliber??


                  My Youtube channel

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    kalieracer
                    Veteran Member
                    • May 2008
                    • 2987

                    Honestly I view most all my guns as tools.. This one is going on my rig for classes. It is going to get beat up. The external extractor is not an issue for me at all. Plus I could just fit a Colt slide up to the frame.

                    "Gawd, asks a qustion, gets two good answers, denies/ still doesn't get it.

                    This is the kinda person that shouldn't be building things- go store bought.
                    Bill Wiese"

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      twolane
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 963

                      My only issue with Sigs is the non traditional slide profile. Really nice looking 1911 but limited options when it comes to holsters etc. I'd rather stick with a more traditional slide and have all the options available to me.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        uhlan1
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 6217

                        I have one, pretty sweet. Congrats.
                        "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          hundreddollarman
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 1485

                          Originally posted by CK_32
                          I loved the price point and features sig offers. But that dam external extracor kills it for me.
                          I don't want to sound like I'm flaming but, what's the deal with the hate for external extractors? Is it an aesthetic thing or a loathed deviation from the traditional 1911 designs?

                          I know Kimber had problems when they switched to the external extractor, but later fixed them. Is that one of those criticisms that linger long after the original problem was fixed?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            SLO1911Fan
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 1483

                            Originally posted by hundreddollarman
                            I don't want to sound like I'm flaming but, what's the deal with the hate for external extractors? Is it an aesthetic thing or a loathed deviation from the traditional 1911 designs?

                            I know Kimber had problems when they switched to the external extractor, but later fixed them. Is that one of those criticisms that linger long after the original problem was fixed?
                            It's a little of both. Most 1911 guys don't like the aesthetics. And as far as I know Kimber's fix for the external extractor was to swap all the slides under warranty for internal extractors. That being said, I have yet to see a Sig 1911 choke with an extractor problem what wasn't easily handled by Sig customer service.

                            Personally I don't like most of the Sig 1911s, but my issue is the different profile that makes them not fit in standard holsters. As far as reliability I haven't heard any horror stories, and they fell like a really solid gun.
                            I'm a big old, bourbon-soaked cigar-huffing ***, as God in his infinite wisdom meant me to be. - Charlie Sheen.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              dyson
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 4342

                              Originally posted by kalieracer
                              With me it's worse than stray puppies
                              PRK Arms latest radio commercial sounds like a humane society ad until they say something along the lines of, "but you can be the difference now by providing a loving home to a gun." Had me rollin....

                              Great pick up op!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1