Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What 9mm to get?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mike452
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 1510

    What 9mm to get?

    What 9mm do you like?
    I have a few 45s and felt the need to get more 9mms. I do have a G34, so Glocks are out.
    ======
  • #2
    rabbitstew
    Junior Member
    • May 2008
    • 77

    XD's are good,sigs,bertetta. Its all about what feels good in your had. I'm looking for a 9mm too because of cheaper ammo prices.
    "Guns kill people, like a spoon made Rosie O'donald fat"

    Comment

    • #3
      Prowler
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2006
      • 2099

      I have a Springfield Loaded SS 1911 in 9mm. It's decent and the ammo's cheap
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        H2H
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2005
        • 1658

        if no glock, M&P

        Comment

        • #5
          Slayer
          Banned
          • Apr 2008
          • 2373

          M&P 9mm. If you got the coin, M&P 9L

          Comment

          • #6
            slowfire
            Member
            • Sep 2007
            • 366

            Get a P6 if you can, they are inexpensive Sigs. Rugers are always affordable. Are you thinking of selling your 34?

            Comment

            • #7
              What Just Happened?
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2007
              • 2504

              Do you want a plastic fantastic or an all-steel handgun?

              If you're looking for more combat tupperware, I'd go with an M&P.

              If you're looking for some steel, I'd go with some CZ-75 variant / clone or a 1911 chambered in 9mm.

              Comment

              • #8
                PolishMike
                Calguns Addict
                • Nov 2007
                • 6034

                Im waiting the magic 10 days on a Para P18.9. With the stupid california 10rd mag law its major plus is downgraded but still a great gun. Plus I'm a huge 1911 and Para Ordnance fan.
                Artist formally known as CEO of Tracy Rifle and Pistol

                Comment

                • #9
                  mike452
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1510

                  I have G34 and HK USP 45. I think I would like a steel frame this time. A 1911 9mm sounds very interesting because I love my 1911 45s. I don't have a Sig yet and would like to own one also.
                  My budget is under a grand.

                  I'll check out Para P18.9, Springfield 1911, and CZ-75 at Turner's on Sunday. The grip of the Beretta and some Para are a bit too big for me. The HK USP is barely okay.
                  Are Sig 9mms double stack?

                  I wanted a P226 X-Five Competition last year. Just can't get myself to put out that much money!
                  ======

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Rule .308
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2531

                    I have:
                    Glock 19
                    Ruger P85
                    Sig P6
                    Browning High Power
                    Walther P1
                    Hk USP
                    Steyr M40A1
                    CZ 75
                    Springfield XD

                    If I was going to own only one and it would be my Glock, the P6 would be second.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      saxman
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 555

                      I love my Walther P99

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Bruce3
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2008
                        • 1249

                        Glock 19, problem solved! if in doubt rent as many 9mm at your local range and see which one you like the best, to each their own.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          battleship
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 4969

                          HKP7M8, enough said.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Black Majik
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 9695

                            At the moment, I have 3 favorite 9mms.

                            You have one of them, the other is a 1911 in 9mm, and the last is a X5 which is over $1000.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              leelaw
                              Junior Member
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 10445

                              My favorite 9mms:

                              Sig P226
                              CZ SP-01 (polish the sear, replace the hammer with a competition hammer)
                              HK P7M8

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1