I dun goofed and Bid 1 whole dollar + 5 shipping on this mag just "assuming" it will actually work in a g17 then thought about it, never ever ever seen anything other then the mags we all know in glocks..
Will this actually work in a g17? haha
it looks kinda like a single stack with those bumps on the side to fill in the space of the magwell. For 6 bucks will it get the job done for plinking? or for 6 bucks did i get duped into a paperweight?
I need to stay off ebay late at night
Will this actually work in a g17? haha
it looks kinda like a single stack with those bumps on the side to fill in the space of the magwell. For 6 bucks will it get the job done for plinking? or for 6 bucks did i get duped into a paperweight?
I need to stay off ebay late at night






Comment