Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gun stores can be dangerous...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KDTS
    Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 312

    Gun stores can be dangerous...

    ...for my wallet! I really didn't want to spend any more money this week, but I had to put some money down on this S&W Model 36 that I spotted in the case. The bluing is in great condition, the picture doesn't do it justice!

  • #2
    North Bay Guy
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 1230

    Very Nice!

    Comment

    • #3
      den888
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2009
      • 10520

      Classic S&W!

      Comment

      • #4
        MrExel17
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2011
        • 9170

        I agree, and congrats!
        "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

        Comment

        • #5
          balmo
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2012
          • 1684

          Congrats, nice S&W. I know, gun stores are definitly dangerous to one man's wallet.

          Comment

          • #6
            jyo
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2008
            • 5320

            Nice pistola---I spent most of my youth prowling gun stores and motorcycle shops---when I wasn't chasing girls...





            Just normal manly stuff I guess...

            Comment

            • #7
              Bastard
              • Jul 2009
              • 2209

              some more than others, good thing around here the closest LGS is over priced & limited selection.

              congrats on the 36!

              Comment

              • #8
                Lugiahua
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2011
                • 1576

                When I read the topic, I thought it would be another "some guy pointed the muzzle at me in LGS" thread.

                Comment

                • #9
                  kygen
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3259

                  beautiful little thing. how much was she?
                  Originally posted by thrillhouse700
                  I have to wait until all the info is in before I make a statement. Obviously the family dogs had it coming.... other than that, waiting on more info.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Che762x39
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 4538

                    A three inch M36 now that is a great choice. You do not see many of them. I am guessing it was made in 1983.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Mr. Beretta
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 6614

                      Very nice model 36...Congrats!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        KDTS
                        Member
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 312

                        I felt the price was fair (assuming LGS prices) at $480 before tax and fees. About $550 OTD. Che, I haven't checked the serial, but I wouldn't be surprised if you were right!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Ninask
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 1029

                          Great pistol.worth more than money right now.
                          B

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            G21Shooter
                            Veteran Member
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 3577

                            Very nice! Should be a sweet shooter.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Virus55
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 1697

                              Nice gun! i have the same one in a snub nose.
                              Active Law Enforcement
                              Certified Glock Armorer
                              Hunter & Fisherman
                              God Bless The USA
                              Lets Go Brandon!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1