Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Custom Glock Shop in SoCal?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 636
    Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 130

    Custom Glock Shop in SoCal?

    I came across a shop that was somewhere in Southern California that specialized in custom Glocks and triggers. Does anyone by chance happen to know what their name is/was?

    I looked all over the glocktalk forums and couldn't find it...
  • #2
    BamBam-31
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Dec 2005
    • 5318

    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      636
      Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 130

      Awesome, thank you!

      I saw their site but it had no company address so I wasn't sure if it was they or not.

      Thanks.

      Comment

      • #4
        uscbigdawg
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2007
        • 1869

        Don't rule out Custom Glock Racing in Scottsdale, AZ either. Not in CA, but an awesome shop.

        Rich
        "Speed is a tactic!" - R.W.

        "Pressure is what you feel when you don't know what you're doing." - Chuck Knox

        "The callus on my finger is from my trigger, not the keyboard!" - Rob Leatham

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1