Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig magazine voucher?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pigpen66m
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Jan 2013
    • 1032

    Sig magazine voucher?

    The sig I bought came with one magazine and a voucher for the second. If there's anyone got their mag this way how long did it take from mailing the voucher to getting the magazine?
  • #2
    Elysium
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 819

    I sent in my voucher mid August.

    Received a sales order acknowledgement late August. But still have yet to receive delivery of my P229-1 10 rounder.

    I was hopeful since a few folks at Sigforum were saying two weeks.

    Comment

    • #3
      pigpen66m
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Jan 2013
      • 1032

      I'm looking at the same magazine. I received the acknowledgement today. I was just wondering how long it was taking Sig to ship.

      Comment

      • #4
        jpx0123
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 1047

        Depends on the model I think. But the guys on the sig forum were talking about this. I've seen posts that say a week and some as far as past 5 weeks. But they all did say you will get a confirmation email or something when it's ready to ship for you.

        Comment

        • #5
          Elysium
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2012
          • 819

          Just called Sig Today in regards to the 229-1 magazines. It looks like they received a shipment and should be coming in soon.

          Comment

          • #6
            Mr357magnum
            Member
            • Oct 2012
            • 393

            i bought a P220 back in May and I JUST got my other magazine about 1 week ago... so 5 months in general. kinda ridiculous in my opinion but o well.

            Comment

            • #7
              dyson
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2013
              • 4342

              Took a long time, but it shows up eventually

              Comment

              • #8
                cpatbay
                Senior Member
                • May 2011
                • 1631

                Mine came in a month. That's in May.
                NRA Lifer

                No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason
                for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
                to protect themselves against tyranny in government - Thomas Jefferson


                Comment

                • #9
                  Exospeed
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 587

                  I lost my voucher or more accurately I think my wife threw it away thinking it was junk mail since I last saw it on my computer desk.
                  Peace is that brief moment in history when everybody stands around reloading. - unknown

                  Democrats screw poor people in the a** while whispering into their ear that they are trying to help them. - unknown

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bsg
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 25954

                    ^^^ Exospeed, if you have your receipt for purchase, perhaps you can explain to Sig how your voucher came to be lost. with a bit of research at their end, they'll know by the serial number of gun when they sent it out, and your receipt will show evidence of when it was purchased. i think it's worth a shot to contact Sig.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      TheWoodCrafter
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 1023

                      It took me 2.5 months to get magazines from Sig for my SP2022.
                      "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." George Orwell

                      "A free society asks not why people want or need their freedom. It asks why government would restrict it."

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1