Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Answer to the caliber wars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pontiacpratt
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 1663

    Answer to the caliber wars

    Get one of each

    Front: '94 Italian made 92 INOX. Just picked it up. I'd been looking for an early example for a while. Looks damn good for 19 years old.

    Middle: Auto-Ordnance 1911. Found it in a LGS used and abused. Brought it home to rehabilitate it. I've replaced the hammer, sear, trigger, grip safety, all the springs, cut it for Novak, cerecoated it two-tone OD frame black upper, and finished with some Raasco desert stripewood double diamonds on.

    Back: Beretta Px4 in .40. My first gun ever. I replaced plastic guide rod with a stainless one, then sent the barrel, locking block and guide rod to have it NP3'd. My go to gun.
    A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
    -Marko Kloos
  • #2
    andy75
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 713

    still missing 357, 380acp and 44 mag

    now all you need is a ppk in 380, sw 686 and a sw 629.

    Comment

    • #3
      Artema
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2012
      • 3821

      You need either a Kimber or Glock 10mm to sit at the top of the pack.
      - SAAMI Pressure Specs
      Originally posted by Artema
      I'd go to the grocery store with polymer, and I'd go to war with steel.

      Comment

      • #4
        Cody
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2009
        • 2148

        And a .500 S&W to make it complete.

        -Cody

        Comment

        • #5
          10 fan
          Junior Member
          • Dec 2011
          • 55

          Originally posted by Artema
          You need either a Kimber or Glock 10mm to sit at the top of the pack.
          +1

          Comment

          • #6
            igorts
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2007
            • 1562

            10mm is a must have!


            Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk
            Lifetime NRA Member

            Comment

            • #7
              Deimos887
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2013
              • 1673

              P226 in .357sig?

              Comment

              • #8
                S0M1L9S
                Member
                • Jul 2013
                • 218

                .22lr

                Comment

                • #9
                  G-Man WC
                  In Memoriam
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 10991

                  Raven .25
                  If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
                  -Samuel Adams

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    kcjr1125
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2012
                    • 3883

                    Def. need a 357 mag in there. After all it is the top dawg winner in this caliber war nonsense
                    Originally posted by OHOD
                    I guess I could rub my muff against his exwifes muff. Is that what they call muff diving?
                    Originally posted by ivanimal
                    I love you! (some Homo)
                    I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                    we never had the problems in CA till the whiteys took over. We used to hunt, fish, roam, then they showed up and wanted to be civilized.............Ruined it for everyone!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      SonofWWIIDI
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Nov 2011
                      • 21583

                      Nice!

                      Now you need an AR pistol in what else, 5.56.

                      Sorry, not sorry.
                      🎺

                      Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Model94Guy
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 669

                        I'll have to second the .357 mag. (revolver) thought.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1