Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Moving back home...got some questions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tumtum
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 1

    Moving back home...got some questions

    I have a Taurus hammerless .38 revolver, a Glock 19, a remington 870 with knox spec ops stock ( pistol grip with shoulder stock ) I am from Los Angeles and I have lived in South Carolina for 8 years...now I am moving back to L.A.,

    can anyone tell me if I can come home with these weapons or not? I already sold my AR-15 and AR-10.....I kinda hate life...about having to give those two up...
  • #2
    ke6guj
    Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Nov 2003
    • 23725

    all of what you mentioned should be fine. No threaded barrels for the 19. You can bring back any hi-caps that you had in CA before 2000.

    Depending on the brand/model of your AR-15 and AR-10, you may have been able to bring them back with you as well.
    Jack



    Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

    No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

    Comment

    • #3
      thomasanelson
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 1210

      Remember you will need to register the handguns in CA unless they were registered to you prior to your leaving.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1